stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
廖景昱 , Masters Advisor：范致豪
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201901684
- Akter, M., Fan, L., Rahman, M. M., Geissen, V., & Ritsema, C. J. (2018). Vegetable farmers’ behaviour and knowledge related to pesticide use and related health problems: A case study from Bangladesh. Journal of Cleaner Production, 200, 122-133.
- Adams, F. (1981). Nutritional imbalances and constraints to plant growth on acid soils. Journal of plant nutrition, 4(2), 81-87.
- Barnes, D. G., Dourson, M., Preuss, P., Bellin, J., Derosa, C., Engler, R., ... & Ghali, G. (1988). Reference dose (RfD): description and use in health risk assessments. Regulatory toxicology and pharmacology, 8(4), 471-486.
- Boobis, A. R., Ossendorp, B. C., Banasiak, U., Hamey, P. Y., Sebestyen, I., & Moretto, A. (2008). Cumulative risk assessment of pesticide residues in food. Toxicology letters, 180(2), 137-150.
- Bettinetti, R., Croce, V., & Galassi, S. (2005). Ecological risk assessment for the recent case of DDT pollution in Lake Maggiore (Northern Italy). Water, air, and soil pollution, 162(1-4), 385-399.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?