stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Amorim I, Lopes CC, Faustino AMR et al: Immunohistochemical expression of calveolin-1 in normal and neoplastic canine mammary tissue, J Comp Path 143:39-44, 2010.
- 4. Chang CC, Tsai MH, Liao JW et al: Evaluation of hormone receptor expression for use in predicting survival of female dogs with malignant mammary gland tumors, J Am Vet Med Assoc 235:391–396, 2009.
- 5. Dore M, Lanthier I, Sirois J: Cyclooxygenase-2 expression in canine mammary tumors, Vet Pathol 40:207-212, 2003.
- 6. Dorn CR, Taylor DON, Schneider R et al: Survey of animal neoplasms in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, California. II. Cancer morbidity in dogs and cats from Alameda County, J Natl Cancer Inst 40:307-318, 1968.
- 7. Estrela-Lima A, Araujo MS, Costa-Neto JM et al: Immunophenotypic features of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes from mammary carcinomas in female dogs associated with prognostic factors and survival rates, BioMed Central Cancer 10:256-269, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?