stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林辰修 , Masters Advisor：汪重光
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.02125
時脈資料回復電路 ； 突發式 ； 被動式光纖網路 ； 電流注入鎖定 ； 數位控制振盪器 ； 連續相同二元值 ； clock and data recovery circuit ； burst-mode ； passive optical network ； injection-lock ； digital-controlled oscillator ； consecutive identical digits
-  Y. Ohtomo et al., “High-Speed Circuit Technology for 10 Gb/s Optical Burst-Mode Transmission,” Optical Society of America, NFOEC, March 2010.
-  B. Razavi, Design of Integrated Circuits for Optical Communications, New York: McGraw-Hill, 2003.
-  H. Katsurai, H. Kamitsuna, H. Koizumi, J. Terada, Y. Ohtomo, and T. Shibata, “An Injection-Controlled 10-Gb/s Burst-Mode CDR Circuit for a 1G/10G PON System,” IEICE Transactions on Electronics, vol. E94.C, pp. 582-588, Jan. 2011.
-  C. Melange et al., “Mixed Analogue / Digital Phase Picking Algorithm in Oversampling Burst-Mode Clock Phase Alignment,” Electronics Letters, vol. 45, no. 13, June 2009.
-  M. C. Liu and J. Lee, “A 20 Gb/s Burst-Mode Clock and Data Recovery Circuit Using Injection-Locking Technique,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 619-630, March 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?