stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林士傑 , Masters Advisor：黃千芬
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.02161
環境噪音法 ； 噪聲相關函數 ； 微震 ； OASES 模擬 ； 噪聲場具方向性 ； 頻散分析 ； Ambient noise technique ； Noise Cross-correlation Functions (NCF) ； Microseisms ； Ocean Acoustic and Seismic Exploration Synthesis (OASES) simulation ； Non-diffusive noise distribution ； Dispersion analysis
- M. P. Moschetti, N. M. Shapiro, and Y. Yang, 2007, "Processing seismic ambient noise data to obtain reliable broad-band surface wave dispersion measurements," Geophys. J. Int., vol. 169, no. 3, pp. 1239 - 1260.
-  P. D. Bromirski and F. K. Duennebier, 2002, "The near-coastal microseism spectrum: spatial and temporal wave climate relationships," J. Geophys. Res., vol. 107, no. B8, pp. 2166 – 1260.
-  S. Bussat and S. Kugler, 2011, "Offshore ambient-noise surface-wave tomography above 0.1 Hz and its applications," The Leading Edge, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 514 – 524.
-  Y. N. Chen, Y. Gung, S.H. Hung, L.Y. Chiao, T.Y. Huang, Y.L. Chen, W.T. Liang and S. Jan, 2011, "Characteristics of short period secondary microseisms (SPSM) in Taiwan: The influence of shallow ocean strait on SPSM," Geophys. Res. Lett., vol. 38, no. 4, pp. L04305-1 - L04305-5.
-  W. C. Chi, W. J. Chen and B. Y. Kuo, 2010, "Seismic monitoring of western pacific typhoons," Mar. Geophys. Res., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 239 - 251.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?