stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳渝婷 , Masters Advisor：吳政鴻
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201603458
-  Akkerman, R., et al. (2007). "Influence of capacity- and time-constrained intermediate storage in two-stage food production systems." International Journal of Production Research 45(13): 2955-2973.
-  Altman, E. and A. Shwartz (1989). "Optimal Priority Assignment: A Time Sharing Approach." IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 34(10): 1098-1102.
-  Baras, J., et al. (1985). "Two Competing Queues with Linear Costs and Geometric Service Requirements: The μ c-Rule Is Often Optimal." Advances in Applied Probability: 186-209.
-  Baras, J., et al. (1985). "K competing queues with geometric service requirements and linear costs: The μc-rule is always optimal." Systems & control letters 6(3): 173-180.
-  Bernier, V. and Y. Frein (2004). "Local scheduling problems submitted to global FIFO processing constraints." International Journal of Production Research(8): 1483-1503.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?