stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 莊珮嘉. (2011). 光線強度與營養鹽濃度對微囊藻營養鹽攝取之影響. 臺灣大學環境工程學研究所學位論文, 1-67.
- Álvarez, V. M., Baille, A., Martínez, J. M., and Real, M. G. (2006). Effect of black polyethylene shade covers on the evaporation rate of agricultural reservoirs. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research, 4(4), 280-288.
- Arbuckle, T. E., Hrudey, S. E., Krasner, S. W., Nuckols, J. R., Richardson, S. D., Singer, P., Mendola, P., Dodds, L., Weisel, C., and Ashley, D. L. (2002). Assessing exposure in epidemiologic studies to disinfection by-products in drinking water: report from an international workshop. Environmental Health Perspectives, 110(Suppl 1), 53.
- Bolto, B., Abbt-Braun, G., Dixon, D., Eldridge, R., Frimmel, F., Hesse, S., King, S., and Toifl, M. (1999). Experimental evaluation of cationic polyelectrolytes for removing natural organic matter from water. Water Science and Technology, 40(9), 71-79.
- Carpenter, S. R. (2008). Phosphorus control is critical to mitigating eutrophication. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 105(32), 11039-11040.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?