stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝承佑 , Masters Advisor：林宗賢
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100099
-  C. C. Tu, Y. K. Wang, and T. H. Lin, "A Low-Noise Area-Efficient Chopped VCO-Based CTDSM for Sensor Applications in 40-nm CMOS," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 2523-2532, Oct. 2017.
-  C. C. Tu, Y. K. Wang, and T. H. Lin, "A 0.06 mm2 ± 50 mV Range −82dB THD Chopper VCO-Based Sensor Readout Circuit in 40nm CMOS," 2017 Symposium on VLSI Circuits, Kyoto, 2017, pp. C84-C85.
-  B. Razavi, Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits, McHraw Hill, 2001.
-  P. G. Drennan and C. C. McAndrew, "Understanding MOSFET Mismatch for Analog Design," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 450-456, Mar. 2003.
-  X. Zou, W. S. Liew, L. Yao, and Y. Lian, "A 1V 22µW 32-Channel Implantable EEG Recording IC," 2010 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), San Francisco, CA, 2010, pp. 126-127.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?