stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. George Kerr著，陳榮成譯，2007《被出賣的臺灣》。臺北：前衛出版社。
- 4. R. F. Baumeister and S. Hastings, 1997 . “Distortions of collective memory: how groups flatter and deceive themselves,” in J. W. Pennebaker, D. Paez and B. Rime eds., Collective memory of political events: Social psychological perspective .New Jersey: Mahwah, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.,Publishers.
- 6. Theda Skocpol.1985.“Bringing the State Back In: Strategies of Analysis in Current Research” New York: Cambridge University Press.
- 7. 中央研究院近代史研究所口述歷史編輯委員會，1991，《口述歷史》，第2期。
- 33. 秦孝儀主編，1990，《光復臺灣之籌劃與受降接收》。臺北：中國國民黨中央委員會黨史委員會。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?