stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Fukuta, M., 1993, “Vane Behavior in Vane Compressors under Start-Up Operation (1st Report, Force Acting on Vane),” Nippon Kikai Gakkai Ronbunshu, B Hen/Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Part B, 59, n 567, pp. 3487-3492.
-  Fukuta, M., 1994, “Vane Behavior in Vane Compressors under Start-up Operation (2nd Report, Vane Behavior with Pressure Rise in Back Chamber),” Nippon Kikai Gakkai Ronbunshu, B Hen/Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Part B, 60, n 571, pp. 879-884.
-  Fukuta, M., Yanagisawa, T., Shimizu, T., and Suzuki, Y., 1995, “Mathematical-Model of Vane-Compressors for Computer -Simulation of Automotive Air-Conditioning Cycle,” JSME International Journal Series B-Fluids and Thermal Engineering, 38, n 2, pp. 199-205.
-  Ooi, K. T., and Wong, T. N., 1997, “A Computer Simulation of a Rotary Compressor for Household Refrigerators,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 17, n 1, pp. 65-78.
-  Huang, Y. M., and Chang, C. H., 1997, “The Stress and Deflection Analysis for the Radial Blade of the RCAC System,” International Journal of Refrigeration, 20, n 1, pp. 55-62.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?