stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Mulder, M., Basic principles of membrane technology. 2nd ed. 1996, Dordrecht, Netherland, Boston：Kluwer Academic.
- 2. R. M. Boom, T. V. Boomgaard and C. A. Smolders, Mass transfer and thermodynamics during immersion precipitation for two-polymer system ： Evaluation with the system PES-PVP-NMP-water, J. Membr. Sci., 90(1994) 231.
- 3. F. W. Altena and C. A. Smolders, Calculation of liquid-liquid phase separation in a ternary system of a polymer in a mixture of a solvent and a nonsolvent, Macromolecules, 15(1982) 1491.
- 5. L. Zeman and G. Tkacik, Thermodynamic analysis of a membrane-forming system water/n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone/polysulfone, J. Membr. Sci., 36(1988) 119.
- 7. J. K. KiM, Y. D. Kim, T. Kanamori, H. K. Lee and K. J. Balk, Vitrification phenomena in polysulfone/NMP/water system, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 71(1999) 431.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?