stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊詠晴 , Masters Advisor：費昌勇
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.02515
- Arluke, A. (2007) Children: The Appeal of Animals to Children. In M. Bekoff (Ed.). (2007). Encyclopedia of Human-Animal Relationships: A Global Exploration of Our Connections with Animals (1st ed. Vol. 1, p.205-207) Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.
- Ascione, F. R. (1992). Enhancing children's attitudes about the humane treatment of animals: generalization to human-directly empathy. Anthrozoos, 5(3), 176-191.
- Beck, A. M., & Katcher, A. H. (2003). Future directions in human-animal bond research. The American Behavioral Scientist, 47, 79-93.
- Bryant, B. (1990). The Richness of the Child-Pet Relationship: A Consideration of Both Benefits and Costs of Pets to Children. Anthrozoos, 3, 253-61
- Canadian Federation of Humane Education (n.d.). For educators. Retrieve from http://cfhs.ca/info/educators/
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?