stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Micromechanics Modeling of Creep Fracture of the Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Composites
游濟華 , Ph.D Advisor：陳俊杉
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.02365
超高溫陶瓷 ； 晶界相對滑動 ； 晶界孔隙產生 ； 晶界擴散 ； 潛變破壞 ； 潛變機制 ； UHTCs:grain boundary sliding ； grain boundary cavitation ； grain boundary diffusion ； creep fracture ； creep mechanism
-  D. Bashford, "A Review of Advanced Metallic and Ceramic Materials Suitable for High-Temperature Use in Space Structures," Acta Astronautica, vol. 22, pp. 137-144, 1990.
-  J. S. Haggerty, J. L. O'Brien, and J. F. Wenckus, "Growth and characterization of single crystal ZrB2," Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 3-4, pp. 291-294, 1968.
-  K. Upadhya, J. M. Yang, and W. P. Hoffman, "Materials for ultrahigh temperature structural applications," American Ceramic Society Bulletin, vol. 76, pp. 51-56, 1997.
-  T. Baldridge, M. C. Gupta, and C. N. Sun, "Nanostructures from zirconium diboride and alumina ceramics," Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 93, pp. 2891-2896, 2010.
-  T. H. Squire and J. Marschall, "Material property requirements for analysis and design of UHTC components in hypersonic applications," Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 30, pp. 2239-2251, Aug 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?