stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳鍵政 , Masters Advisor：葉開溫
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2005.01364
- Anjani kumari J.and Panda T. (1992) Studies on critical analysis of factors in‾uencing improved production of protoplast from Trichoderma reesei mycelium. Enzyme Microb Technol 14: 241-248
- Arora N., Ahmad T., Rajagopal R.and Bhatnagar R.K.(2003) A constitutively expressed 36 kDa exochitinase from Bacillus thuringiensis HD-1, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 307 ：620–625.
- Baratto, C.M., Silva, M.V., Snati, L., Passaglia, L., Schrank, I.S., Vainstein, M.H. and Schrank, A. (2003) Expression and characterization of the biocontrol fungus Metarhizium anisopliae 42 kDa chitinase in Escherichia coli. Can. J. Microbiol. 49：723-726.
- Blaxter M.（1996）Protein motifs in filarial chitinase. Parasitol. Today 12：42
- Brameld, K.A. and Goddard III, W.A. (1998) The role of enzyme distortion in the single displacement mechanism of family 19 chitinases. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 95：4276-4281.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?