stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃士彰 , Masters Advisor：鐘嘉德
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2006.01523
-  C. D Chung, “Differentially amplitude and phase-encoded QAM for the correlated Rayleigh-fading channel with diversity reception.” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 45 no.3, pp. 309-321,Mar 1997
-  W. J. Weber, “Differential encoding for multiple amplitude and phase shift keying systems.” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. COM-26,, pp385-394, Mar 1978.
-  Y. C. Chow, A. R. Nix, and J. P. McGeehan, “Analysis of 16-APSK modulation in AWGN and Rayleigh fading channel,” Electron. Lett., vol. 28, pp. 1608–1610, Aug. 1992
-  M. S. Alouini and M. K. Simon, “Postdetection switched combining-a simple diversity scheme with improved BER performance,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 51, pp. 1591-1602, Sept 2003
-  Yunxia Chen Tellambura, C, “Distribution functions of selection combiner output in equally correlated Rayleigh, Rician, and Nakagami-m fading channels,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 52, pp. 1591-1602, Nov 2004
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?