stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
巫凱琳 , Masters Advisor：張宏浩
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201701849
- Ahearn, M. C., El-Osta, H., & Dewbre, J. (2006). The impact of coupled and decoupled government subsidies on off-farm labor participation of US farm operators. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 88(2), 393-408.
- Alauddin, M., & Sarker, M. A. R. (2014). Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation. Ecological Economics, 106, 204-213.
- Baker, M., & Benjamin, D. (1999). Early retirement provisions and the labor force behavior of older men: Evidence from Canada. Journal of Labor Economics, 17(4), 724-756.
- Berlemann, M. (2016). Does hurricane risk affect individual well-being? Empirical evidence on the indirect effects of natural disasters. Ecological Economics, 124, 99-113.
- Biørn, E., & Bjørnsen, H. M. (2015). What motivates farm couples to seek off-farm labour? A logit analysis of job transitions. European Review of Agricultural Economics, 42(2), 339-365.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?