stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  A.E.CassutoandF.Lowenthal(2007),”The Economics Of The Duration Of The Baseball World Series”, College Teaching Methods Styles Journal, 3(1)
-  C.FerrallandA.A.Smith(2006),”A Sequential Game Model of Sports Championship Series: Theory and Estimation”, Review of Economics and Statistics, 81(4),704-719
-  W.LevernierandA.Barilla(2007),”An Analysis of the Home-Field Advantage in Major League Baseball Using Logit Models: Evidence from the 2004 and 2005 Seasons”, Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, 3(1),1-22
-  R.F.BaumeisterandA.Steinhilber(1984),”Paradoxical Effects of Supportive Audiences on Performance Under Pressure: The Home Field Disadvantage in Sports Championships”, Journal of Personally and Social Psychology, 47(1),85-93
-  D.BarryandJ.A.Hartigan(1993),”Choice Models for Predicting Divisional Winners in Major League Baseball”, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 88(423),766-774
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?