stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉信廷 , Ph.D Advisor：柯俊成 Co-advisor ：許洞慶
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2009.02391
- Aoki, S., and U. Kurosu. 1985. An aphid species doing a headstand: butting behavior of Astegopteryx babucifoliae (Homoptera: Aphidoidea). J. Ethol. 3: 83-87.
- Aoki, S., U. Kurosu, and D. L. Stern. 1991. Aphid soldiers discriminate between soldiers and non-soldiers, rather than between kin and non-kin, in Ceratoglyphina bambusae. Anim. Behav. 42: 865-866.
- Aoki, S., U. Kurosu, H. Shibao, S. Yamane, and T. Fukatsu. 1999a. Defense by a few first-instar nymphs in the closed gall of Dinipponaphis autumna (Homoptera. Aphididae, Hormaphidinae). J. Ethol. 16: 91-96.
- Berg, C. C. 1989. Classification and distribution of Ficus. Experientia 45: 605-611.
- Blackman, R. L., and V. F. Eastop. 1984. Aphids on the World’s Crop: an Identification Guide. John Wiley and Sons, Chichester. 466 pp.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?