stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘭宜康 , Ph.D Advisor：黃慶怡
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2009.02410
- (b) Shirakawa, H.; Louis, E. J.; Macdiarmid, A. G.; Chiang, C. K.; Heeger, A. J., Synthesis of electrically conducting organic polymers - halogen derivatives of polyacetylene, (CH)X. Journal of the Chemical Society-Chemical Communications 1977, (16), 578-580.
- van Mullekom, H. A. M.; Vekemans, J.; Havinga, E. E.; Meijer, E. W., Developments in the chemistry and band gap engineering of donor-acceptor substituted conjugated polymers. Materials Science & Engineering R-Reports 2001, 32 (1), 1-40.
- Roncali, J., Synthetic principles for bandgap control in linear pi-conjugated systems. Chemical Reviews 1997, 97 (1), 173-205.
- Otsubo, T.; Aso, Y.; Takimiya, K., Synthesis, optical, and conductive properties of long oligothiophenes and their utilization as molecular wires. Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan 2001, 74 (10), 1789-1801.
- Peng, K. Y.; Chen, S. A.; Fann, W. S.; Chen, S. H.; Su, A. C., Well-packed chains and aggregates in the emission mechanism of conjugated polymers. Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2005, 109 (19), 9368-9373.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?