stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉璧寧 , Masters Advisor：韓玉山
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.02483
- Aoyama J, Wouthuyzen S, Miller MJ, Inagaki T and Tsukamoto K (2003) Short-distance spawning migration of tropical freshwater eels. The Biological Bulletin 204: 104-108
- Aoyama J (2009) Life history and evolution of migration in catadromous eels (genus Anguilla). Aqua-BioScience Monographs 2:1-42
- Arai T, Otake T, Daniel L, and Tsukamoto K (1999a) Early life history and recruitment of the tropical eel, Anguilla bicolor pacifica, as revealed by otolith microstructure and microchemistry. Marine Biology 133: 319–326
- Arai T, Daniel L, Otake T, and Tsukamoto K. (1999b) Metamorphosis and inshore migration of tropical eels, Anguilla spp., in the Indo-Pacific. Marine Ecology Progress 182: 283–293
- Arai T, Limbong D and Tsukamoto K (2000) Validation of otolith daily increments in the tropical eel Anguilla celebesensis. Canadian Journal of Zoology 78: 1078-1084
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?