stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Aunon-Nerin, D., Cossin, D., Hricko, T. and Huang, Z., ‘Exploring for the determinants of credit risk in credit default swap transaction data: is fixed-income markets’ information sufficient to evaluate credit risk?’ Research Paper No. 65 (International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering, 2002).
- 2. Avramov, D., Jostova, G. and Philipov, A., ‘Corporate credit risk changes: common factors and firm-level fundamentals’, Working Paper (University of Maryland, 2004).
- 3. A Christie, 1982, The Stochastic Behavior of Common Stock Variances, Journal of Financial Economics, No. 10, 407-32.
- 4. Black. F. and M.J. Sholes, 1973, The pricing of options and corporate liabilities, Journal of Political Economy 81, No. 3, 637-654.
- 5. Blanco, R., Brennan, S. and Marsh, I.W., ‘An empirical analysis of the dynamic relationship between investment-grade bonds and credit default swaps’, Journal of Finance, Vol. 60, 2005, pp. 2255-2281.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?