stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張智為 , Masters Advisor：林祥泰
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201700215
-  M.J. Huron, J. Vidal, New Mixing Rules in Simple Equations of State for Representing Vapor-Liquid-Equilibria of Strongly Non-Ideal Mixtures, Fluid Phase Equilib. 3 (1979) 255-271.
-  J. Mollerup, A Note on Excess Gibbs Energy Models, Equations of State and the Local Composition Concept, Fluid Phase Equilib. 7 (1981) 121-138.
-  S. Skjoldjorgensen, Group Contribution Equation of State (Gc-Eos) - a Predictive Method for Phase-Equilibrium Computations over Wide Ranges of Temperature and Pressures up to 30 Mpa, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 27 (1988) 110-118.
-  T. Holderbaum, J. Gmehling, Psrk - a Group Contribution Equation of State Based on Unifac, Fluid Phase Equilib. 70 (1991) 251-265.
-  H. Renon, J.M. Prausnitz, Local Compositions in Thermodynamic Excess Functions for Liquid Mixtures, AIChE Journal 14 (1968) 135-144.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?