stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- • Alper, Steve, Dean Tjosvold, and Kenneth S. Law. "Conflict management, efficacy, and performance in organizational teams." Personnel Psychology53.3 (2000): 625-642.
- • Amason, Allen C., and David M. Schweiger. "The Effects of Conflict on Strategic Decision Making Effectiveness and Organizational." Using conflict in organizations (1997): 101.
- • Banaji, Mahzarin R., and Curtis D. Hardin. "Automatic stereotyping."Psychological Science 7.3 (1996): 136-141.
- • Barnlund, Dean C. Communicative styles of Japanese and Americans: Images and realities. Wadsworth/Thomson Learning, 1989.
- • Blake, Robert Rogers, and Jane Srygley Mouton. The new managerial grid: strategic new insights into a proven system for increasing organization productivity and individual effectiveness, plus a revealing examination of how your managerial style can affect your mental and physical health. Gulf Pub. Co., 1964.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?