stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳紀光 , Masters Advisor：郭瑞祥
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201700841
併購 ； 半導體 ； 積體電路 ； 策略計畫 ； 策略一致性 ； 競爭優勢 ； 差異化 ； mergers and acquisitions ； M&A ； semiconductor ； Integrated circuit ； IC ； strategic planning ； strategic alignment ； competitive advantage ； differentiation
- 5. R. F. Bruner (2016). pp. 166, applied mergers and acquisitions, 2016.
- 7. M. Rossi, S. Y. Tarba, A. Raviv (2012). Mergers and acquisitions in the high-tech industry: a literature review.
- 8. O. Meglio (2009). Measuring performance in technology-driven M&As insights from a literature review.
- 9. V. Bannert, H. Tschirky (2004). Integration planning for technology intensive acquisitions.
- 10. M. E. Porter (1990). pp. 35- 38, competitive strategy – techniques for analyzing industries and competitors.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?