stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林承勳 , Masters Advisor：劉錦添
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.02728
- 1. Audretsch, D. B. and Dirk Dohse (2007), “Location: A Neglected Determinant of Firm Growth”, Review of World Economics, 143(1): 79-107.
- 2. Bellavance, Francois, Dionne, Georges, and Martin Lebeau (2009), “The Value of a Statistical Life: A Meta-Analysis with a Mixed Effects Regression Model”, Journal of Health Economics, 28: 444-464.
- 4. Das, Sanghamitra (1995), “Size, Age and Firm Growth in an Infant Industry: The Computer Hardware Industry in India”, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 13: 111-126.
- 5. Del Monte, Alfredo and Erasmo Papagni (2003), “R&D and the Growth of Firms: Empirical Analysis on a Panel of Italian Firms”, Research Policy, 32: 1003-1014.
- 6. Doms, Mark, Dunne, Timothy, and M. J. Roberts (1995), “The Role of Technology Use in the Survival and Growth of Manufacturing Plants”, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 13: 523-542.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?