stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
呂盈潔 , Masters Advisor：侯文祥
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.01637
- Aarnink, A. J. A. and M. J. M. Wagemans. 1997. Ammonia vitalization and dust concentration as affected by ventilation systems in houses for fattening pigs. Transactions of the ASAE. Vol.40(4): 1161-1170.
- Bottcher, R., R. Munilla, G. Baughman and K. Keener. 2000. Designs for windbreak walls for mitigating dust and odor emissions from tunnel ventilated swine buildings. North Carolina State University.
- Bundy, D. S. 1984. Rate of dust decay as affected by relative humidity, ionization, and air movement. Trans. ASAE. Vol.27(3): 865-870.
- Calabrese, R. V., T. P. K. Chang and P. T. Dang. 1986. Drop breakup in turbulent stirred-tank contactors. Part I: Effect of dispersed-phase viscosity. AIChE Journal. Vol.32:657–666.
- Chen, S. 1991. Theoretical and experimental investigation of foam separation applied to aquaculture. Ph.D. dissertion, Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY:239.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?