stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳逸人 , Ph.D Advisor：陳振陽
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.01685
- Abramova NA, Russell J, Botchan M, Li R. 1997. Interaction between replication protein A and p53 is disrupted after UV damage in a DNA repair-dependent manner. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94(14):7186-7191.
- Adimoolam S, Ford JM. 2002. p53 and DNA damage-inducible expression of the xeroderma pigmentosum group C gene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99(20):12985-12990.
- Anderson MJ, Viars CS, Czekay S, Cavenee WK, Arden KC. 1998. Cloning and characterization of three human forkhead genes that comprise an FKHR-like gene subfamily. Genomics 47(2):187-199.
- Arden KC. 2006. Multiple roles of FOXO transcription factors in mammalian cells point to multiple roles in cancer. Exp Gerontol 41(8):709-717.
- Atkinson PG, Coope HJ, Rowe M, Ley SC. 2003. Latent membrane protein 1 of Epstein-Barr virus stimulates processing of NF-kappa B2 p100 to p52. J Biol Chem 278(51):51134-51142.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?