stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴佑瑋 , Masters Advisor：韋文誠
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.02490
-  J. P. P. Huijsmans, F. P. F. Van Berkel, G. M. Christie, Intermediate temperature SOFC - A promise for the 21st century, J. Power Sources, 71 (1998) 107–110.
-  A. Samson Nesaraj, I. A. Raj, R. Pattabiraman, Synthesis and characterization of LaCoO3 based cathode and its chemical compatibility with CeO2 based electrolytes for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell (ITSOFC), Indian J. Chem. Technol., 14 (2007) 154–160.
-  A. S. Nesaraj, I. A. Raj, R. Pattabiraman, Preparation and characterization of ceria-based electrolytes for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFC), J. Iran. Chem. Soc., 7 (2010) 564–584.
-  J. W. Choi, T. Saradha, M. H. Heo, K. Park, Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline Gd and Tb co-doped ceria-based electrolyte materials for IT-SOFC, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 10 (2010) 3659–3662.
-  B. Bai, N. M. Sammes, A. L. Smirnova, G. Tompsett, Characterization of scandia stabilized zirconia doped with various B2O3 additions as an intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell electrolyte, J. Fuel Cell Sci. Tech., 7 (2010) 0210021–0210027.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?