stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
詹鵬台 , Masters Advisor：呂良正
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201601292
線性黏性阻尼器 ； 非線性黏性阻尼器 ； 阻尼最佳化配置 ； 剪力構架 ； 三維不對稱建築結構 ； linear viscous dampers ； nonlinear viscous dampers ； optimal placement of dampers ； shear type buildings ； three-dimensional asymmetric-plan buildings
- Chopra, A. K. and Goel, R. K. (2004). A modal pushover analysis procedure to estimate seismic demands for unsymmetric‐plan buildings. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics. 33(8), 903-927.
- Chopra, A. K. (2007). Dynamics of Structures: Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering. Fourth edition, Prentice-Hall.
- Hwang, J. S., Huang, Y. N. and Hung, Y. H. (2005). Analytical and experimental study of toggle-brace-damper systems. Journal of Structural Engineering. 131(7): 1035- 1043.
- Hwang, J. S., Huang, Y. N., Yi, S. L. and Ho, S.Y. (2008). Design formulations for supplemental viscous dampers to building structures. Journal of Structural Engineering. 134(1): 22-31.
- Hwang, J. S., Lin, W. C. and Wu, N. J. (2010). Comparison of distribution methods for viscous damping coefficients to buildings. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. 9(1): 28-41.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?