stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭銘桂 , Masters Advisor：蔡克銓 Co-advisor ：林瑞良
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201801842
- Barbara G. Simpson and Stephen A. Mahin (2017) “Reducing Concentrations of Inelastic Demand with A Strongback.”
- Chen, C.H., Tsai, I.J. and Tang Y. (2017) “Drift Concentration of a Three-Story Special Concentrically Braced Frame with Strongback under Earthquake Loading.” Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 863, pp. 287-292.
- Chopra, A. K.and Cruz, E. F. (1986) ‘‘Evaluation of building code formulas for earthquake forces.’’ J. Struct. Engrg., ASCE, 112, 1881–1899.
- FEMA-355C (2000) State of the art report on systems performance of steel moment frames subject to earthquake ground shaking, prepared by the SAC Joint Venture for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- George W. Housner (1963); The behavior of inverted pendulum structures during earthquakes. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America ; 53 (2): 403–417. doi:
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?