stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
尤思喻 , Masters Advisor：柳中明
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2006.01998
- Acosta, L. R., and Evans, W. F. J.(2000), Design of the Mexico City UV monitoring network: UV-B measurements at ground level in the urban environment, Journal of Geophysical Research, Volume 105, Issue D4, p. 5017-5026
- Wang, B., and Rui, H (1990) Synoptic climatology of transient tropical intraseasonal convection anomalies: 1975–1985, Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, Volume 44, Numbers 1-4 43 – 61
- Chang, L.M., and Park, S. U (2004), Direct radiative forcing due to anthropogenic aerosols in East Asia during 2001, Atmospheric Environment., 38(2004), 4467-4482.
- E. Pallé.,P. R. Goode., P. Montañés-Rodríguez., S. E. Koonin (2004) Changes in Earth's Reflectance over the Past Two Decades, Science. Vol. 304. no. 5675, pp. 1299 – 1301 DOI: 10.1126/science.1094070
- Floyd, L., Tobiska, K., Cebula, P (2002), Solar UV irradiance, its variation, and its relevance to the earth, Adv. Space Res. 29, NO.10 1427-1440.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?