stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李宜蓁 , Masters Advisor：蘇喜
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.02730
- 4. 林麗蟬、歐美（1996）。比較不同長期照護模式老人之士氣。護理研究，4（3），243-253。
- 7. Davies, S., The care needs of older people and family caregivers in continuing care settings, in Working with older people and their families: Key issues in policy and practice, M.N.S.D.G. Grant, Editor 2001, Open University Press. p. 75-98.
- 10. 許佩蓉、張俊喜、林靜宜、林壽惠、李世代（2006）。機構式長期照護綜論。台灣老年醫學雜誌，1（4），198-215。
- 15. Greefield, S. and E.C. Nelson, Recent Developments and Future Issues in the Use of Health Status Assessment Measures in Clinical Settings. Medical Care, 1992. 30(5): p. MS23-MS41.
- 16. The WHOQOL Group, The World Health Organization Quality of Life assessment (WHOQOL): Position paper from the World Health Organization. Soc Sci Med, 1995. 41: p. 1403-1409.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?