stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Buchakjian MR, Kornbluth S: The engine driving the ship: metabolic steering of cell proliferation and death. Nature reviews Molecular cell biology 2010, 11(10):715-727.
- 2. Sutton-McDowall ML, Gilchrist RB, Thompson JG: The pivotal role of glucose metabolism in determining oocyte developmental competence. Reproduction 2010, 139(4):685-695.
- 3. Chung SSM: Contribution of Polyol Pathway to Diabetes-Induced Oxidative Stress. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 2003, 14(90003):233S-236.
- 5. Groppi S, Belotti F, Brandao RL, Martegani E, Tisi R: Glucose-induced calcium influx in budding yeast involves a novel calcium transport system and can activate calcineurin. Cell calcium 2011, 49(6):376-386.
- 6. Wang Y, Pierce M, Schneper L, Guldal CG, Zhang X, Tavazoie S, Broach JR: Ras and Gpa2 mediate one branch of a redundant glucose signaling pathway in yeast. PLoS biology 2004, 2(5):E128.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?