stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Armstrong, C.S., Gow, I.D., & Larcker, D.F. (2013) The efficacy of shareholder voting: Evidence from equity compensation plans. Journal of Accounting Research 51(5), 909-950
- Bainbridge, S.M (2011) Dodd-Frank Quack Federal Corporate Governance Round II. Minnesota Law Review 95, Law-Econ Research Paper No.10-12, 1779-1820
- Baker, T.A. (1999) Options reporting and the political costs of CEO pay. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance 14(2), 125-145
- Balsam, S., Boone, J., Liu, H., & Yin, J. (2016) The impact of say-on-pay on executive compensation. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 35(2), 162-191
- Bebchuk, L.A., Friedman, A.T., & Friedman, W.J. (2007) In: Empowering Shareholders on Executive Compensation: Hearing on H.R. 1257 before the House Committee on Financial Services, 110th Congress Vol.68
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?