stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王寶源 , Masters Advisor：蘇慧敏
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2006.02099
- AHMAD A, MORIGUCHI T & SALEM N. (2002). Decrease in neuron size in docosahexaenoic acid-deficient brain. Pediatr Neurol 26, 210-218.
- AKBAR M & KIM HY. (2002). Protective effects of docosahexaenoic acid in staurosporine-induced apoptosis: involvement of phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase pathway. J Neurochem 82, 655-665.
- AKSENOV MY, AKSENOVA MV, BUTTERFIELD DA, GEDDES JW & MARKESBERY WR. (2001). Protein oxidation in the brain in Alzheimer's disease. Neuroscience 103, 373-383.
- AKSENOVA MV, AKSENOV MY, PAYNE RM, TROJANOWSKI JQ, SCHMIDT ML, CARNEY JM, BUTTERFIELD DA & MARKESBERY WR. (1999). Oxidation of cytosolic proteins and expression of creatine kinase BB in frontal lobe in different neurodegenerative disorders. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 10, 158-165.
- ALBERTS B, JOHNSON A, LEWIS J, RAFF M, ROBERTS K & WALTER P. (2002). molecular biology of the cell.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?