stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李文心 , Masters Advisor：魏國彥
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.01980
- 凌巧芸(2007) 南沖繩海槽地震引發濁流沈積物之來源及分布。國立台灣大學地質科學研究所碩士論文。
- Aoki S., and K. Oinuma (1974) Clay mineral compositions in recent marine sediments around Nansei-Syoto Island south of Kyusyu, Japan, Journal of the Geological society of Japan, 80, 57-63.
- Bernhard D., J. Hofmann, R. Herich, U. Rohl, and D. K. Futterer (unpublished) Detrital sediment supply at ODP site 1202 in the southern Okinawa Trough and its relation to sea-level changes, Kuroshio dynamics, and palaeoclimate during the last 30000 years , 23p.
- Biscaye P. E. (1965) Mineralogy and sedimentation of recent deep-sea clay in the Atlantic Ocean and adjacent seas and oceans, Geological Society of America Bulletin, 76, 803-832.
- Chen C. T. A., R. Ruo, S. C. Pai, C. T. Liu, and G. T. F. Wong (1995) Exchange of water masses between the East China Sea and Kuroshio off northeastern Taiwan, Continental Shelf Research, 15, 19-39.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?