stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何榆 , Masters Advisor：簡旭伸
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.02819
- Barron, J. (2006) Piano: The Making of a Steinway Concert Grand, New York: Times Books.
- Che Jiahua and Yingyi Qian (1998a) Institution environment, community government, and corporate governance: understanding China’s township-village enterprises, Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 14(1): 1-23.
- Che Jiahua and Yingyi Qian (1998b) Insecure property rights and government ownership of firms, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 113(2): 467-496.
- Cooke, P. & Peter W. (1992) Globalization and Its Management in Computing and Communications. In: Philip Cooke et al. (eds.) Towards Global Localization: The Computing and Telecommunications Industries in Britain and France, London: UCL Press, 61-78.
- Craig H. Roell (1989) The piano in America: 1890-1940, Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?