stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
董盈岑 , Ph.D Advisor：黃偉邦 Co-advisor ：廖永豐
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.02622
- 1. Dohm, C.P., P. Kermer, and M. Bahr, Aggregopathy in neurodegenerative diseases: mechanisms and therapeutic implication. Neurodegener Dis, 2008. 5(6): p. 321-38.
- 2. Buxbaum, J.N., Diseases of protein conformation: what do in vitro experiments tell us about in vivo diseases? Trends Biochem Sci, 2003. 28(11): p. 585-92.
- 3. Berke, S.J. and H.L. Paulson, Protein aggregation and the ubiquitin proteasome pathway: gaining the UPPer hand on neurodegeneration. Curr Opin Genet Dev, 2003. 13(3): p. 253-61.
- 4. Hashimoto, M., et al., Role of protein aggregation in mitochondrial dysfunction and neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases. Neuromolecular Med, 2003. 4(1-2): p. 21-36.
- 5. Mattson, M.P. and M. Sherman, Perturbed signal transduction in neurodegenerative disorders involving aberrant protein aggregation. Neuromolecular Med, 2003. 4(1-2): p. 109-32.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?