stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊祺賢 , Masters Advisor：鄭秀玲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100146
- Alcalde Heras, María del Henar. (2014). Building product diversification through contractual R D agreements. R D Management. 44(4). DOI: 10.1111/radm.12075
- Bally, Lia, Hood Thabit and Roman Hovorka. (2017) Closed-loop for type 1 diabetes – an introduction and appraisal for the generalist. BMC Medicine 15: 14 DOI: 10.1186/s12916-017-0794-8
- Bally, Lia et al. (2016). Accuracy of continuous glucose monitoring during differing exercise conditions. Diabetes Researchand Clinical Practice. Volume 112, 1-5. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diabres.2015.11.012
- Banbury, Catherine M. and Will Mitchell.(1995). The Effect Of Introducing Important Incremental Innovations On Market Share And Business Survival. Strategic Management Journal 16:161-182
- Basu, Sanjay et al. (2018). Estimation of global insulin use for type 2 diabetes. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol 7(1):25-33 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-8587(18)30303-6
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?