stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Thomas Zwick, Troy J. Beukema and Haewoon Nam “Wideband Channel Sounder with Measurements and Model for the 60GHz Indoor Radio Channel” , in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, VOL. 54 NO.4 July 2005
-  Q. H. Spencer, B. D. Jeffs, M. A. Jensen and A. L. Swindlehurst, “Modeling the Statistical Time and Angle of Arrival Characteristics of an Indoor Multipath Channel,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Comm., vol. 18, Mar. 2000, pp.347-359.
-  游宗樺, “Vector Wideband Indoor Channel Modeling and its Applications to WLAN and Multiple Antenna Elements Systems”, 台大電信所碩士論文, 2005/6
-  J. Kunisch, E. Zollinger, J. Pamp and A. Winkelmamn, “MEDIAN 60 GHz Wideband Indoor Radio Channel Measurements and Model,” Proc. VTC 1999, pp. 2393-2397.
-  Simon R. Saunders, “Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Communication Systems”, p215, February 2001
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?