stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
羅丞志 , Masters Advisor：陸怡蕙
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.02136
- Alder, G. L.and R. Nanda, 1974. ”The effects of learning on optimal lot size determination – single product case,” American Institute of Industrial Engineers Transactions. 6(1):14-20.
- Arrow, K.J., 1962. “The economic implications of learning by doing,” The Review of Economic Studies. 29(3): 155-173.
- Argote, S., L. Beckman, and Dennis Epple ,1990. “The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings,” Managenment Science. 36 (2): 140-154.
- Argyris, C., and Schon, D. 1978. Organisational learning: A theory of action perspective , M.A. : Addison Wesley.
- Badiru, A.B., 1992. “Computational Survey of Univariate and Multivariate Learning Curve Models,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Transactions on Engineering Management. 39(2): 176-188.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?