stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
梵雅戈 , Masters Advisor：范家銘
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201801950
- AIIC. (2002). Interpreter workload study - full report. Retrieved from http://aiic.net/p/657
- AIIC. (2011). Who can join AIIC? Retrieved from http://aiic.net/p/4046 Anderson-Hsieh, J., Johnson, R., & Koehler, K. (1992). The Relationship Between
- Native Speaker Judgments of Nonnative Pronunciation and Deviance in Segmentals, Prosody and Syllable Structure. Language Learning, 42(4), 529- 555.
- Bajo, M. T., Padilla, P., Muñoz, R., Padilla, F., Gómez, C., Puerta, M. C., . . . Macizo, P. (2001). Comprehension and memory rocesses in translation and interpreting. Quaderns. Revista de traducció, 6, 27-31.
- Bent, T., & Bradlow, A. R. (2003). The interlanguage speech intelligibility benefit. Journal of the Accoustical Society of America, 114(3), 1600-1610.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?