stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳依龍 , Masters Advisor：曾四恭
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2006.02355
- Alefounder, P. R., S. J. Ferguson. 1981. The location of dissimilatory nitrite reductase and the control of dissimilatory nitrate reductase by oxygen in Paracoccus denitrificans . Biochem. J. 192: 231-240.
- Amann, R. I., W. Ludwig, and K. H. Schleifer. 1995. Phylogenetic identification and in situ detection of individual microbial cells without cultivation. Microbiol. Rev. 59:143-169.
- Anraku, Y. 1988. Bacterial electron transport chains. Ann. Rev. Biochem. 57:101-132.
- Arts, P. A. M., L. A. Robertson, and J. G. Quenen. 1995. Nitrification and denitrification by Thiosphaera pantotropha in aerobic chemostat cultures. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 18(4): 305-315.
- Barraclough, D., and G., Puri. 1995. The use of 15N pool dilution and enrichment to separate the heterotrophic and autotrophic pathways of nitrification. Soil Biology & Biochemistry. 27(1): 17-22
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?