stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳易呈 , Ph.D Advisor：李後晶 Co-advisor ：王清澄
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2009.02773
- Abraham, N. G., Y. Lavrovsky, M. L. Schwartzman, R. A. Stoltz, R. D. Levere, M. E. Gerritsen, S. Shibahara, and A. Kappas. 1995. Transfection of the human heme oxygenase gene into rabbit coronary microvessel endothelial cells: protective effect against heme and hemoglobin toxicity. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 92: 6798-6802.
- Akyol, A., H. Ulusoy, M. Imamoglu, A. Cay, E. Yulug, A. Alver, E. Erturk, M. Kosucu, A. Besir, A. Akyol, and I. Ozen. 2006. Does propofol or caffeic acid phenethyl ester prevent lung injury after hindlimb ischaemia-reperfusion in ventilated rats? Injury 37: 380-387.
- Azam, S., N. Hadi, N. U. Khan, and S. M. Hadi. 2004. Prooxidant property of green tea polyphenols epicatechin and epigallocatechin-3-gallate: implications for anticancer properties. Toxicol. In Vitro 18: 555-561.
- Balogun, E., M. Hoque, P. Gong, E. Killeen, C. J. Green, R. Foresti, J. Alam, and R. Motterlini. 2003. Curcumin activates the haem oxygenase-1 gene via regulation of Nrf2 and the antioxidant-responsive element. Biochem. J. 371: 887-895.
- Banskota, A. H., Y. Tezuka, and S. Kadota. 2001. Recent progress in pharmacological research of propolis. Phytother. Res. 15: 561-571.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?