stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Studies on the expression and regulation of adipokines： 1. Triacylglycerol-rich lipoproteins effects on ob gene expression in adipose cells. 2. LPS and H2O2 effects on resistin mRNA expression in macrophages and monocytes.
張美鈴 , Ph.D Advisor：呂紹俊
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2005.02148
-  Lin YC YL, Chen SY, Kao MD, Tzeng MS, Huang PC, Pan WH. Prevalence of overweight and obesity and its associated factors: findings from National Nutrition and Health Survey in Taiwan, 1993-1996. Prev Med 2003;37:233-41.
-  Marx J. Cellular warriors at the battle of the bulge. Science 2003;299 (5608):846-9.
-  Thompson D, Wolf AM. The medical-care cost burden of obesity. Obes Rev 2001;2 (3):189-97.
-  Ogden CL, Flegal KM, Carroll MD, Johnson CL. Prevalence and trends in overweight among US children and adolescents, 1999-2000. Jama 2002;288 (14):1728-32.
-  Yanovski SZ, Yanovski JA. Obesity. N Engl J Med 2002;346 (8):591-602.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?