stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bean BP, Cohen CJ and Tsien RW (1983) Lidocaine block of cardiac sodium channels. J Gen Physiol 81(5):613-642.
- Bean BP (1984) Nitrendipine block of cardiac calcium channels: high-affinity binding to the inactivated state. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 81(20):6388-6392.
- Campos F, Cornonas F, and Beirao Paulo (2004) Voltage-dependent displacement of the scorpion toxin Ts3 from sodium channels and its implication of the control of inactivation. British J of Pharmacol 142: 1115-1122
- Chiamvimonvat N, Perez-Garcia MT, Ranjan R, Marban E and Tomaselli GF (1996) Depth asymmetries of the pore-lining segments of the Na+ channel revealed by cysteine mutagenesis. Neuron 16(5):1037-1047.
- Chiamvimonvat N, Perez-Garcia MT, Tomaselli GF and Marban E (1996) Control of ion flux and selectivity by negatively charged residues in the outer mouth of rat sodium channels. J Physiol 491 ( Pt 1):51-59.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?