stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adams, A. & Lindahl, T. (1975). Epstein-Barr virus genomes with properties of circular DNA molecules in carrier cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 72, 1477-81.
- Adamson, A. L. & Kenney, S. C. (1998). Rescue of the Epstein-Barr virus BZLF1 mutant, Z(S186A), early gene activation defect by the BRLF1 gene product. Virology 251, 187-97.
- Bjerke, S. L. & Roller, R. J. (2006). Roles for herpes simplex virus type 1 UL34 and US3 proteins in disrupting the nuclear lamina during herpes simplex virus type 1 egress. Virology 347, 261-76.
- Chang, Y., Tung, C. H., Huang, Y. T., Lu, J., Chen, J. Y. & Tsai, C. H. (1999). Requirement for cell-to-cell contact in Epstein-Barr virus infection of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells and keratinocytes. J Virol 73, 8857-66.
- Clough, W. (1979). Deoxyribonuclease activity found in Epstein--Barr virus producing lymphoblastoid cells. Biochemistry 18, 4517-21.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?