stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊承翰 , Masters Advisor：陳建彰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201702096
-  W. K. Chee, H. N. Lim, Z. Zainal, N. M. Huang, I. Harrison, and Y. Andou, "Flexible Graphene-Based Supercapacitors: A Review," The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 120, pp. 4153-4172, 2016.
-  F. Li, J. Song, H. Yang, S. Gan, Q. Zhang, D. Han, et al., "One-step synthesis of graphene/SnO2 nanocomposites and its application in electrochemical supercapacitors," Nanotechnology, vol. 20, p. 455602, Nov 11 2009.
-  Y. Xu, Z. Lin, X. Huang, Y. Liu, Y. Huang, and X. Duan, "Flexible solid-state supercapacitors based on three-dimensional graphene hydrogel films," ACS nano, vol. 7, pp. 4042-4049, 2013.
-  X. Cheng, X. Gui, Z. Lin, Y. Zheng, M. Liu, R. Zhan, et al., "Three-dimensional α-Fe2O3/carbon nanotube sponges as flexible supercapacitor electrodes," J. Mater. Chem. A, vol. 3, pp. 20927-20934, 2015.
-  G. S. Gund, D. P. Dubal, N. R. Chodankar, J. Y. Cho, P. Gomez-Romero, C. Park, et al., "Low-cost flexible supercapacitors with high-energy density based on nanostructured MnO2 and Fe2O3 thin films directly fabricated onto stainless steel," Sci Rep, vol. 5, p. 12454, Jul 24 2015.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?