stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
湯茹雲 , Masters Advisor：鄭麗珍
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201800704
- Aagaard, J., & Müller-Nielsen, K. (2011). Clinical outcome of assertive community treatment (ACT) in a rural area in Denmark: A case–control study with a 2-year follow-up. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry, 65(5), 299-305.
- Abbate-Daga, G., Marzola, E., Gramaglia, C., Brustolin, A., Campisi, S., De-Bacco, C., & Fassino, S. (2012). Emotions in eating disorders: Changes of anger control after an emotion-focused day hospital treatment. European Eating Disorders Review, 20(6), 496-501.
- Alegría, M., Polo, A., Gao, S., Santana, L., Rothstein, D., Jimenez, A., Hunter, M.L., Mendieta, F., Oddo, V., & Normand, S.L. (2008). Evaluation of a patient activation and empowerment intervention in mental health care. Medical Care, 46(3), 247-256.
- American Psychiatric Association (2013), Diagnostic and Statistical manual of mental disorder-V (5th ed), Washington, DC: Book Promotion & Service LTD.
- Anthony, W.A.(1993). Health service system in the 1990s：Recovery from mental illness: the guiding vision of the mental. Psychosocial Rehabilitation Journal. 16(4), 11-23.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?