stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林彥愷 , Masters Advisor：胡振國
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.02817
超薄氧化層 ； 金氧半元件 ； 側邊擴散電流 ； 蕭基位障調變 ； 金氧半穿隧溫度感測器 ； 金氧半光二極體 ； ultrathin oxide ； MOS devices ； lateral diffusion current ； Schottky barrier height modulation ； MOS tunneling temperature sensor ； MOS photodiode
-  International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS): 2012, Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), Available: www.itrs.net/.
-  S. W. Huang and J. G. Hwu, “Electrical Characterization and Process Control of Cost Effective High-k Aluminum Oxide Gate Dielectrics Prepared by Anodization Followed by Furnace Annealing,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 1658–1664, Jul. 2003.
-  C. S. Kuo, J. F. Hsu, S. W. Huang, L. S. Lee, M. J. Tsai, and J. G. Hwu, “High-k Al2O3 Gate Dielectrics Prepared by Oxidation of Aluminum Film in Nitric Acid Followed by High Temperature Annealing,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 854–858, Jun. 2004.
-  S. W. Huang and J. G. Hwu, “Lateral Nonuniformity of Effective Oxide Charges in MOS Capacitors with Al2O3 Gate Dielectrics,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 1608–1614, Jul. 2006.
-  B. H. Lee, S. C. Song, R. Choi, and P. Kirsch, “Metal Electrode/High-k Dielectric Gate-Stack Technology for Power Management,” IEEE Trans. Electron Device, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 8–20, Jan. 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?