stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aderka, D., Le, J.M., and Vilcek, J. (1989). IL-6 inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced tumor necrosis factor production in cultured human monocytes, U937 cells, and in mice. J Immunol 143, 3517-3523.
- Aggarwal, B.B., Gupta, S.C., and Kim, J.H. (2012). Historical perspectives on tumor necrosis factor and its superfamily: 25 years later, a golden journey. Blood 119, 651-665.
- Agostini, L., Martinon, F., Burns, K., McDermott, M.F., Hawkins, P.N., and Tschopp, J. (2004). NALP3 forms an IL-1beta-processing inflammasome with increased activity in Muckle-Wells autoinflammatory disorder. Immunity 20, 319-325.
- Ahamed, J., Burg, N., Yoshinaga, K., Janczak, C.A., Rifkin, D.B., and Coller, B.S. (2008). In vitro and in vivo evidence for shear-induced activation of latent transforming growth factor-beta1. Blood 112, 3650-3660.
- Albini, A., and Sporn, M.B. (2007). The tumour microenvironment as a target for chemoprevention. Nat Rev Cancer 7, 139-147.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?